1. Do I have to buy a conference ticket to go to the conference?
YES, this year tickets are obligatory and we can not let you in without it.
2. Where can I buy a conference ticket?
We are selling them using Konfeo service: https://spreadit.konfeo.com/pl/groups.
3. What is the price of the ticket?
IT depends :) The faster you buy it, the less you pay - hurry up! You can find the price list here.
4. What do I get when I buy a ticket?
This year registration is mandatory so, first of all, you can take part at SpreadIT conference. The lunch will be given to you while lunchbreak (no more pizza!) and of course you receive a starter pack which contains, among others, your personal ID card, promotional materials provided by sponsors and patrons.
5. Should my ID be always visible?
Yes, we are going to check them so please - keep them in a visible place (preferably on the neck).
6. Why do I need a personal ID?
When you get one, you are officially a SpreadIT conference participant. You can take part in all the lectures and afterparty!
7. What about charity 'tickets' on allegro?
This year we again resign from charity 'tickets' on allegro. Instead of that in the conference day, you can meet Szkoła 3.0. volunteer with marked boxes. Remember that boxes don't accept cards. ;)
8. What does supporting charity goal give to me?
You can support Szkoła 3.0. foundation. Whole income of the auction will be spent by them on their charity goals.
As a thank for the help, each person supporting the foundation with at least 20 PLN will have this year's edition T-shirt guaranteed.
9. What can I do to get a T-shirt?
There are several ways to receive a T-shirt, but supporting our charity action (see point 3.) is the only one which guarantees that. Additionally, the T-shirt can be obtained by, among others, taking a survey conducted after the conference. Among attendees who filled the questionnaire, we draw over a dozen people to whom we will send T-shirts. It is also worth to have a seat at strategically selected places - organizers happen to burst into a lecture and throw some T-shirts towards the audience :)
10. I have bought ticket for the conference – do I have to come in the morning of the event day to register?
We open the registration at 8:00 a.m. and we close it at 11:30. Registration is mandatory, so you have to be on time. If you already know that you can be late, simply let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Will there be food and beverages during the conference, or we will have to prepare our own provisions?
During the entire event, coffee and cold drinks will be available to everyone.
12. How can I get tickets for afterparty?
Your conference ID is the ticket for the afterparty - don't lose it!
13. I'm moving in a wheelchair - can I smoothly take part in this conference?
Sure! The building is fully accessible and well-adjusted for disabled people.