1. What does registration on the conference's website and confirmation of the presence give to me?
Those who did register on our website, on the day of the event, during a registration process, will receive a starter pack which contains, among others, promotional materials provided by sponsors and patrons and personal id card.
2. What about charity 'tickets' on allegro?
This year we resign from charity 'tickets' on allegro. Instead of that in the conference day you can meet FUNDACJA S.O.S. dla ZWIERZĄT volunteer with marked boxes. Remember that boxes doesn't accept cards. ;)
3. What does supporting charity goal give to me?
We can support S.O.S. "for animals" foundation. Whole income of the auction will be spent for their charity goals.
As a thank for the help, each person supporting the foundation with at least <value will be published soon> will have a this year's edition T-shirt guaranteed.
4. What can I do to get a T-shirt?
There are several ways to receive a T-shirt, but supporting our charity action (see point 3.) is the only one which guarantees that. Additionally, the T-shirt can be obtained by, among others, taking a survey conducted after the conference. Among attendees who filled the questionaire, we draw over a dozen people to whom we will send T-shirts. It is also worth to have a seat at strategically selected places - organizers happen to burst in to a lecture and throw some T-shirts towards the audience :)
5. I have registered for the conference – do I have to come in the morning of the event day to register?
The registration during the conference is the only way to get the starter pack alongside with the t-shirt (if the person is eligible). We open the registration at 8:30 a.m. and we close it at 11:30.
6. Will there be food and beverages during the conference, or we will have to prepare our own provisions?
During the entire event coffee and cold drinks will be available to everyone.
7. How can I get tickets for afterparty?
Each speaker will have few afterparty tickets - you can ask them questions, discuss topics and suggest continuation with beer on afterparty. :) Moreover, you can get tickets while visiting sponsors lectures that are held between standard lectures. All others tickets we will give you during conference's closing, so we encourage you to stay with us to the end.
8. I'm moving in wheelchair - can I smoothly take part in this conference?
Sure! Building is fully accessible and well-adjusted for disabled people.